- I. Dates and Room Type
- II. Enter Your Details
- III. Confirmed
Mum's Garden ResortAddress: Lakeside, Pokhara view map
All rooms of Mum's Garden Resort are set up as Twin Deluxe rooms and can accommodate up to 4 persons. Rooms are well appointed and perfectly maintained. The interior decor is excellently done with intricate stonework and carpentry on walls and floors. Large windows that open to a private terrace or balcony facilitate flow of fresh air and natural lighting.
- 25 % of the booking deposit is required for cancellations made 15 to 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellations made 7 days to 24 hours before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- No refund of the booking amount will be made for cancellations coming in less than 24 hours to the expected arrival.
Late check-out policy:
- Depending upon the actual availability of rooms, up to 2 hours will be allowed as extra time for checking out.
- Check-outs delayed by more than 4 hours will face a surcharge equivalent to 50% of 1 night's charges.
- Up to 2 children below 10 years of age can share rooms/beds with their parents free of charge.
- Charges for extra beds and/or food will be billed as per use at the prevailing rates.
Payment Form:Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Traveller's Cheques, Cash
Check in time: 13:00
Check out time: 12:00
- Rates displayed are quoted in US Dollars and include all government taxes and service charges.
- Except for Nepalese and Indian, all other nationalities must settle their bills in US Dollars.
This resort was an overpriced shambles.Mr Scott F.. -United Kingdom
I cannot answer because I had to stay at another hotel.
I was told to change hotels just one day before the day when I was going to stay at Mums.
Your re-arrangement was very good, so I have no complaint about this.