Nowhere else in the world will you find the intoxicating blend of awe-inspiring natural sights and real insights into rural life like you do in this trek to the Annapurna Sanctuary and Annapurna Base Camp. In terms of difficulty it is graded 'moderate' and does not require you to be an expert. It is every trekker's dream tour and you can get into the action if you are physically fit and can walk 6-7 hours a day.
From Nayapul of Pokhara, the trekking route goes up to the Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) and follows almost the same way back to Pokhara. You will trek through several places of attraction including Ghorepani, Poon Hill and Ghandruk, see several gorges, valleys, passes and glacial lakes on your way.
Your hotel or any other convenient location in Pokhara
Day 1: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and Trek to Tikhedhuna [1577m]
Day 2: Trek to Ghorepani [2875m]
Day 3: Early morning visit to Poonhill [3210m]. After breakfast, trek to Tadapani [2660m]
Day 4: Trek to Sinuwa [2300m]
Day 5: Trek to Deurali [3100m]
Day 6: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp [4130m]
Day 7 : Trek to Bamboo [2460m]
Day 8 : Trek to Hot Spring [1800m]
Day 9 : Trek to Ghandruk [1950m]
Day 10 : Trek down to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara [900m]
- A 33% cancellation charge is applicable to all cancellations made 7 or more days from trek departure.
- Any cancellation made less than 7 days from departure and/or any No-show will encounter a 66% cancellation/no-show penalty.
- Children below 12 years of age are not permitted to join this trek.
Good health and physical fitness are required on all trips. Physical examination of all participants is recommended.
- Participants must be protected by an insurance covering cancellation, accidents, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects.
- Should an emergency evacuation be required, provided policy details are made available, together with your authorisation, your Insurance Company can/will be directly contacted.
Participants should bring the following equipment: Sleeping bag, down jacket, gloves, warm hat, thermal clothing, suitable hiking boots, sun glasses, sun cream and a walking pole.
In addition, participants are required to provide 3 passport size photographs for the trekking permit.
Inclusions - Ground transport, all food, accommodation, entrance permits, guides, porters and Monastery entrance fees are included in the rates.
Exclusions - Drinks, battery charging, personal expenses, tips and donations.