Rooms reflect the look and feel of traditional Nepali village homes, carefully improved in terms of hygiene and comfort. Walls are all built of stone, joined by mud; and wood and coconut fiber comprise most of the other building materials. Floors and ceilings are all polished with bee wax.
The décor is simple, yet uses 100% natural products. Curtains and bed sheets are made of hand-woven cotton and towels are made of organic cotton.
Peak season cancellation (Jan, Feb, Apr, May):
- 15 days before check-in date: 25% penalty
- 7 days before check-in date: 50% penalty
- Less than 7 days from check-in date: 100% penalty (no refund)
Normal cancellation (except Jan, Feb, Apr and May):
- 7 days before check-in date: 25% penalty
- 3 days before check-in date: 50% penalty
- Less than 2 days from check-in date: 100% penalty (no refund)
Unless availability of rooms for incoming guests is a problem, you can request the manager to allow a few hours' extension on your check-out time.
- Children 5 years get free accommodation only if accompanied by their parent(s).
- 50% of adult rates required for children aged 6 to 12 years for accommodation with full-board meals.