Free Wi-Fi connectionFree Wi-Fi connection
Free one-way transferFree one-way transfer
Rooms at Vardan Resort n' Apartment are unique in design as if each one has its own identity. Each of the one-storied cottages has two spacious bedrooms (double occupancy). The apartment building has Annapurna Apartment on the ground floor while Manaslu Apartment on the first floor. The second floor has the luxurious Dhaulagiri Suite.
Rooms are quite spacious, enough for 3 to 4 persons. Special attention has been paid to the construction as well as furnishing materials, priority being given to locally available and natural materials. Finely selected Nepalese sculpture and artworks decorate the interior and exterior of each cottage.
Gautam Vihar has a stone roof and walls while its floor is covered with tiles. Its windows are beautifully finished with two carved 'peacock windows,' an integral element of medieval Nepalese architecture.
- 21 days from check-in date: No cancellation charge required, but you will pay the online transaction fees involed in transferring your refund amount
- 21 to 7 days: 25% of the total booking value will be charged as penalty
- 7 to 2 days: 33% of the total booking value will be charged as penalty
- 48 hours from check-in: 50% of the total booking value will be charged as penalty
- No-show implies no refund at all, under whatsoever circumstances.
Check in time: 13:00
Check out time: 12:00
Late check-out policy:
- Please contact the front desk early enough if you need some extra time during check-out
- Depending on the actual availability, you need not pay for a delay of 2 hours maximum
- For any delay from 2 to 4 hours, 50% of the nightly rates will be surcharged
Children below 12 years old and accompanied by their children get free accommodation as long as no extra bed is demanded.
Payment Form: Visa, MasterCard, Traveller's Cheques, Cash
- The quoted rates include all applicable government taxes and service charges
- You need not pay any additional payment/credit card processing fees if you book through this website