Booking Conditions

Deposit Requirements

Unless stated otherwise, bookings made through this site are on a demand basis. Once your request has been made the local partner will check availability and will then inform you of the status of your booking request. You will then have 48 hours to secure the booking with your credit card. If your booking is not secured within this period, any unsecured bookings will be allocated to other waiting customers on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once a deposit has been received.

To secure accommodation bookings, a deposit of 100% of the total booking value is required in advance.

To secure tour bookings, an advance deposit of 30% of the total booking value is required. The remaining 70% will be payable upon arrival.

Booking Cancellations

Confirmed bookings may be cancelled by the traveller but the stipulated cancellation policy for that booking item will apply. A booking will only be considered cancelled upon written acknowledgement from the local operator. A refund may be collected upon cancellation, after deducting any transaction fees or payment gateway service charges required in the process. Should the policy be unclear, please contact the operator before securing your booking.


This site uses Paypal to process all credit card transactions. You can read more about it here. The information that you enter into the paypal system is used only for verification purposes and will not be distributed. The rates quoted on the site are inclusive of all applicable taxes, service charges and online payment (Credit Card/PayPal) processing fees.